Skyrim is 33% off this week. Oblivion and Morrowind are a whopping 50% off. The Elder Scrolls Collection is also half off, which includes all of the aforementioned for much cheaper than individual purchases. It's not too late to hop on the bandwagon and enjoy yourself some fresh dragon meat, get drunk in taverns, and shout bears off of cliffs. It is a bit late, however, to make "arrow to the knee" jokes. So try not to.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Skyrim Midweek Madness Steam Sale [Over]
Labels:
elder scrolls,
morrowind,
oblivion,
skyrim,
skyrim sale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This FPS isn't very popular. Why? I’m not sure. I have a blast with it. The community is better than that of most first person shooters ...
-
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim has hundreds of hours of gameplay. So I've decided that I will separate my reviews into different parts. Th...
-
Nearly every "horror" game I've played has wound up being an action title with monsters that go "Boo!" when you ...

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment.